Investing in marketing can help you reach your goals, but it's important to consider the best channels for maximum returns. With more digital options than ever before, is email still a worthwhile option? Absolutely! Email continues to be a great way of generating revenue - and at an unbeatable ROI too.
- For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $36.
- 306 billion emails go out each day and that number is expected to reach 361 billion by the end of 2024.
- Email is used by over 4 billion people — that’s over half the world’s population!
- According to 80% of professionals, email marketing drives customer acquisition and retention.
- 60% of consumers say they’ve made a purchase as a result of a marketing email
- 21% of opened emails are opened within the very first hour of delivery — by the end of hour 3, it is up to 41%.
- 30% of professionals said the biggest benefit of marketing automation was the time it
- 61% of consumers enjoy receiving promotional emails weekly — 38% even want more emails.
- Segmented emails make readers 50% more likely to click a link — leading to more sales.
- Email open rates from mobile devices have grown by more than 100% since 2011.